The school works in close co-operation with the parents, encouraging them to become actively involved in their child's education.
Once your child is settled we welcome parent helpers in the classroom and on educational visits.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are required for all volunteers and helpers at our school. We now have the ability to apply for a DBS check online. If you are interested in helping with a trip or in school it is essential that you have a valid DBS check carried out by our school.
This is a step by step guide to the process.
Additional information you will need:-
- Website disclosure.capitarvs.co.uk/strictlyeducation4s
- School's unique reference number:- 9363024
- School's password:- STA1860
Once you have completed your application online, you will still need to bring your identity documents into school for the Office Manager to check and complete and bring the following forms:
- applicants guidance online dbs from november 2014
- disqualification disclosure form
- information for volunteers