Welcome to St Andrew’s C of E Infant School
Dates of upcoming open days can be found in our events calendar or on the home page.
Where do our children come from?
Thank you for considering our lovely school.
The Good Shepherd Academy Trust is the Admissions Authority for this school, Good Shepherd Trust's Admissions Page.
To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either during the school year or as part of the normal applications process for places each September, please use this link to the LA/Surrey County Council's website.
(PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO CATCHMENT AREA)
In Year Admissions
In-Year Admission Arrangements
At St. Andrew’s Infant School, we co-ordinate our own in-year admission arrangements. Therefore, if you would like your child to attend our school outside the normal admissions round (i.e. for requesting a place in Year R you should apply directly to us. Information on how to apply is provided below. Please contact the school if you would like any of this information, including the application form, to be provided in a hard copy format.
- Please complete the in-year admission form that can be found above. Please email your form to: email@example.com
- In addition to the form, you should also provide evidence of your address. The following documents are permissible: Council Tax Bill, Signed Tenancy Agreement or Solicitor’s letter confirming completion of purchase AND one of the following – Recent Utility Bill, Benefits Statement, or Bank Statement.
- If your child is new to the UK, please provide the date they arrived on pg.1 of the form and attach evidence of this. If your child is a British Citizen, please attach evidence of their passport, any visas, and relevant Home Office documentation.
Outcome of the application:
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 schools days if possible, but 15 at the latest. If you application is unsuccessful, we will ?provide the reasons for refusal and the process for making an appeal.
- We will notify the Local Authority of every application and outcome as soon as possible but within 2 working days at the latest.
- Please note that your child cannot be placed onto a waiting list without making an application.
Where do our children come from?
Each year we take children from many nursery schools, playgroups and day-care facilities in and around Farnham and we liaise with children’s key workers before they start school with us in September.
We would be delighted to show you around our school.
Please check the home page on our website for upcoming Open Days.
School admission appeals timetable
In year or immediate entry appeals Appeals resulting from in year admission applications will be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.
Appeal dates coming soon once known
NB: Appeals will not start being heard until after the relevant closing date has passed. Appeals lodged after these dates will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal dead-line or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date.
Appellants will be sent notification of their appeal hearing at least 10 clear school days in advance of the hearing.
Appellants will be sent a copy of the school's case 7 clear working days in advance of the hearing. Appellants must ensure that any further evidence not included with their initial appeal, is received by 5pm on the day preceding three clear working days prior to the appeal hearing date. Any additional evidence or information received after this date might not be considered at the appeal hearing.