POTTERS GATE CE PRIMARY SCHOOL & ST. ANDREW'S C. OF E. INFANT SCHOOL
TERMS OF REFERENCE
To work in collaboration with all stakeholders to develop the schools to an outstanding town centre school, with high expectations, widening opportunities and an inspirational curriculum.
It is important to note that this is a TEAM and not a committee and its role is advisory and developmental.
The executive head teacher will chair the meetings and, in their absence, the executive deputy head teacher.
The executive head teacher, the executive deputy head Teacher, governors and parents.
The team will meet once a term and offer both a day time meeting and an evening meeting.
The agenda for the team will be prepared by the EHT and circulated to all members four working days before the meeting. The members of the forum may put relevant items on the agenda by letting the head teacher know seven days before the meeting.
Minutes will be taken at each meeting and presented to the governing body at its next full meeting.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAM
All group members work towards the building of a ‘learning team’. The shared vision is clearly stated in our aims.
The group establishes and agrees to the following ground rules:
• Everyone arrives on time.
• Everyone prepares for each session.
• We show respect for each other
• Argue for a point based on it being for the overall aim of the group and not self-serving interests.
• Keep the discussion focused.
• All members participate.
• Feedback from the group will be agreed by the group and reported to parents by the school. Social media is not a forum for reporting back from this group.